Formulario de contacto - Contact me, please

Nom

Correu electrònic *

Missatge *

28 de juny 2012

It has been a long time
(it's difficult for me to remember this expression), 
since I've not heard about my Irish angel.

He blocked public access to his friends on facebook to me,
so I thought, obviously, it had been because of my fault: trying to speak to a friend of him (maybe his potential girlfriend, still worse, the woman of his life! So it was a big intrusion, speaking about correctness.
(but I guess this things might happen in the facebook wide world, so, then, why so many faces on it?).
Then, I blocked him for ever (for ever!) in my facebook list of friends.
So I've not seen him for a long time, now.

I can live with or without him, of course.
It was only my imagination.
That's all I can induct from all that.
See you, my mystic love, anyway.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada